We need to create a VM like the same we created for Server 2008 installation and just attach the Server 2012 ISO image.
Once the VM is created, VM will start the installation.
1) Select the language and keyboard method and click Next.
2) Click on Install now Button.
3) Select the operating system”windows Server 2012 Standard“ (Server With GUI) and Click Next .
4) Check the Box “I Accept the License Terms” and Click on Next.
5) Select “Custom Install” .
6) Click the link “Drive Options”.
7) Create the Drives as per your requirement with Drive options and Click on Next.
8) Windows Installation will be started.
9) The system will be restarted.
10) After Completion of Installation System will reboot again.
11) Create the Administrator Password.
12) Finalizing the Settings window will be open.
13) Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
14) Login with Administrator Password.
15) Windows server 2012 is now ready.